Thursday, September 19, 2013

Country Island - The Scenery Part 1/2

This summer, I had the privileged to work as a Field Biologist on a remote Island off of the Coast of the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia! I created this blog to update friends and family back home the best I could while I was on the island.  Now that the job is over, I have thousands of photos, some of which I would like to share with you!!


If you're interested, here are my updates from the island:

As I continue with blog posts of my Country Island photos, I will update this list. For now, here are some shots of the scenery that I enjoyed this summer.























]


























The Scenery Part 2/2 Part will illustrate how the vegetation in the tern colony (the area in the last photo above) changed through our three months on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment